Covid Lockdown Guide
Until 12.01am, Sunday 22 August 2021 you must:
- Stay home.
Only leave your home if you have a reasonable excuse i.e. medical appointment, caring for someone, food shopping, go to work or school if unable to do so from home, or exercise close to home.
- Stay within your local government area
The 10km rule does not currently apply to the Clarence Valley but you are encouraged to stay close to home
For a full list and further details please click here
Find out what businesses can be open and closed by clicking here
- Masks are compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events.
- Children 12 years and over must wear a mask on any form of public transport
- Trade and construction workers can continue to work providing they follow Covid-safe procedures.
- No visitors are allowed to your home unless there is a reasonable excuse.
- Dance and gym classes are limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn).
- Funerals are limited to 10 people.
- Outdoor gatherings limited to two people unless there is a reasonable excuse.
Need to enter or exit NSW?
- For a full list and further details on leaving and entering the state, please click here.