Hi Tutors & Co-coordinators.
Please be aware of your responsibilities if holding classes or groups during COVID – 19 restrictions.
- Exclude members or visitors who are unwell and advise to home isolate or get a COVID test, ask them NOT to attend any U3A Functions while sick.
- all members to register on arrival – to ensure records collected for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing.
- U3A Rooms have a book just inside entry door on the desk
- all external meeting places – must have a sign in process (Re their Business plan) or
- U3A Members must complete the form ( click link, download & print the form)
- Co-Ordinators to place registration form in with attendance sheet and monies.
- sanitise hands regularly – wipe down seats & tables before & after use
- restricted numbers inside – 1 per 2 square metres, U3A Rooms
- Room 7 – 16 persons, Rooms 8 & 9 – 8 persons in each room
- Physical Distancing at all times – 1.5 meters, chairs spaced the same.
- Stay seated at all times, NO mingling, cuddling, shaking hands
- If food is supplied – biscuits etc. must be in separate individual packaging.
- NOT in an open packet or tin.
- If you wish to have a tea or coffee, one spoon per person or a single person to dish out coffee, tea bags, sugar & milk
Good luck and stay healthy
President, Grafton U3A